7 Elbourne Drive, Scholar Green ST7 3GA


2 bedroom home available from

Available from £40,500


30% Shared Ownership available

Request call back Contact us

This two bedroomed mid terrace house is available for re-sale under the shared ownership scheme on the 30% share basis. The property comprises of Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and parking to the rear of the property. The monthly payments on the remaining 70% share as follows:- Rent £229-69 per month Insurance TBC Service Charge TBC If you would like more information and/or would like to arrange a viewing please contact Purple Bricks on 07515157340

Key Features coming soon.