37 Button Bush Drive, Nantwich CW5 7RY


2 bedroom home available from

Available from £66,000


40% Shared Ownership available

Request call back Contact us

This two bedroom semi detached house is available for re-sale under the shared ownership scheme on a 40% share basis for £66,000-00. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and car parking spaces. The monthly payments on the remaining 60% are as follows:- Rent £259-00 per month Building Insurance £7-23 per month If you would like more information and/or would like to arrange a viewing of this property please contact Bridgfords on 01270 625863 or e-mail [email protected]

Key Features coming soon.